Alert Level Restrictions at GTC
WorkSafe NZ is investigating a complaint that was lodged against Gladstone yesterday for not observing Alert Level restrictions.
We are confident that we have complied with the Guidelines and WorkSafe have indicated that they do not believe that we are in breach. However this is a timely reminder of the Level 3 requirements of us to remain open.
ALERT LEVEL GUIDELINES
The Tennis NZ Alert Level Guidelines are as follows:
- 2 households and up to 10 people can meet to play together outside only.
- Professional coaches can return to work and deliver lessons outside only. Lessons can take place with a maximum of 10 people. This includes the coach. Players do not have to be in the same household to participate, and everyone should stay 2 metres apart.
- If players cannot be kept 2m apart then group numbers should be reduced accordingly.
- Face coverings are encouraged while not playing and hand sanitiser should be used regularly.
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 2m with anyone not in your bubble.
- The Clubhouse and Toilets must remain closed and cannot be used at any time.
What does this mean for Gladstone?
- Tennisfit can still go ahead but with restrictions on numbers. Advance bookings are essential by texting Martin on 022 185 8816.
- Club Night is unfortunately cancelled until further notice.
- You must scan in upon arrival to the Club.
- Spectators must maintain a physical distance of 2m from anyone not in their bubble, and are encouraged to wear face coverings as far as possible.
- Please arrive a maximum of 5 mins before the start of play to avoid large groups waiting for courts.
- Parents are requested to 'drop and go' or watch children's lessons from Gladstone Park rather than assemble outside the Clubhouse.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we try to navigate these tricky times. Let's do everything we can to keep our courts open!
Martin & the GTC Team