We hope you're all keeping safe and happy in your bubbles!
Tennis New Zealand has issued some Guidelines on what Clubs & Members are permitted to do at Alert Level 3. The good news is that tennis is permitted and Gladstone is OPEN! BUT only under some strict conditions (below).
From midnight tonight (Tuesday) if you want to play at the Club you may only do so in accordance with the Alert Level Guidelines, in particular:
- You may only play with people in your household bubble
- Only the Courts are open - the Clubhouse and toilets are not permitted to be accessed and must remain closed.
- You must use contact tracing to scan into the Club on each visit
- Only players are permitted on court, no spectators
- Hand sanitiser should be used regularly, and particularly on entry and exit to the Club
- Equipment is not to be shared with anyone outside your bubble
- Maintain a physical distance of 2m or more with people outside your bubble
- No coaching is permitted unless within your bubble
- Please also make sure the entry gate is closed behind you as you enter and leave.
For full details of Tennis New Zealand's Guidance at Alert Levels click here.
Don't forget - we are in the new season now (from 1 September) so make sure you pay your Subs and come on down! Thank you so much to everyone who has already renewed, we love having you on board and look forward to a great year of tennis ahead. Payment details here.
Thank you for adhering to the Alert Level rules in order for our courts to remain open for everyone's enjoyment. We look forward seeing you back on court soon.
Martin & the GTC Team